If anyone is injured or hurt then call 911 immediately.
If there are no injuries then your first step should be to call 613-236-1222. The operator will ask you questions and tell you exactly how to proceed.
Obtaining the Correct Information:
- Driver’s Information: Phone Number, Name, eMail
- Driver’s License: Number, class, and name
- Vehicle Ownership: License Plate, make, model, year, owner’s name
- Insurance: Policy number of insured
Where to Report an Accident:
- 211 Huntmar Drive (Kanata)
- 474 Elgin Street (Downtown)
- 3343 St Joseph Blvd (Orleans)
What to Bring to the Station:
- Report Number
- Driver’s License
- The Damaged Vehicle
- Vehicle Ownership Paper
- Towing Ottawa R7C Collision Form PDF
If your vehicle is safe to drive then you can drive it. If you are unsure then its probably safer to call a towing service. At Towing Ottawa we have some of the best customer service in Ottawa. Call Towing Ottawa to speak with a local towing company who can help get you through this day.